Energy Solaris SRL is a solar air technology leader, with a mission to deliver heating, ventilation and air conditioning that is healthier and saves vast amounts of energy. Its AirSolaris collectors are 4x more efficient than solar photovoltaic panels. Based in Moldova, Chisinau and Straseni.
Energy Solaris SRL is currently looking to hire a full-time Product Engineer (HVAC and/or Solar), who will have the following responsibilities:
1. Engineering and support for product engineering, testing, production processes, plant repair/maintenance, product certification and intellectual property registration
- Develop product diagrams (in AutoCAD, Solidworks, InDesign or similar) and specifications
- Undertake online research, as needed
- Advise the Operations Manager on production process, production repairs and equipment
- Support the Operations Manager to document the production process
- Support the CEO and Operations Manager with make-or-buy decisions in production
- Support product testing, and certification for Moldova, EU and CIS
- Support the Operations Manager to implement appropriate product testing
- With Manager of Partnerships & Administration, oversee registrations of patents and industrial designs
2. Provide engineering advice and support for ongoing product R&D, supply chain and sales
- Advise and support the CEO and Operations Manager on R&D strategy
- Develop technical proposals, responses, diagrams and advice for suppliers and sales purposes
- Learn and/or share methods for calculating relevant solar/thermal energy and ventilation statistics
- Advise on appropriate product solutions and technical requirements for clients and potential clients
- Support Energy Solaris’ liaison with research institutes and specialist engineers
- Represent Energy Solaris SRL at meetings and events that may require international travel
Skills and requirements
- Engineering education, skills and experience
- Expertise in renewable energy and/or HVAC
- Experience working in AutoCAD and/or similar
- Well developed planning and organizational skills
- Passion for quality, professional and personal growth
- Teamwork skills and a collaborative working style
- Good communication, analytic, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Valid drivers license; own vehicle an advantage
- Computer skills, including MS Office and ability to learn new e-services;
- Fluent in English, Romanian and Russian (spoken and written)
For more details leave a message on the contact form, or email email@example.com, with the subject ‘Product Engineer’.
Candidates should submit applications in English (i.e. Cover Letter, CV, relevant recommendation letters and references) by 15th of August 2016 by email to Cristina Eni, Manager of Partnerships & Administration, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave A Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.