December 5, 2017
EnergySolaris was one of only two non-Finnish companies to graduate in the first batch of the EnergySpin accelerator. Most of the two-month programme was based in the leading Nordic energy cluster in the coastal city of Vaasa. A week of meetings in Helsinki capped off with participation in the world famous SLUSH startup event.
EnergySpin accelerator is backed by leading companies active in the Energy sector: CITEC, Danfoss, Elisa, EY, Tieto, The Switch – a Yaskawa Company, Vaasan Sähkö, Viria, VNT Management and Wärtsilä. EnergySolaris was represented at the accelerator by two of its co-founders, Roman and Erik.
Why EnergySpin is mind-blowing (By Erik Parsons, CEO, EnergySolaris)
- Finland. World leader in innovation, education and coffee consumption. With government funding for startups setting up in Finland.
- Vaasa. Freak city by any standards: 100’000 people, 100 languages, EUR 4.4B in exports, 30% of Finland’s energy tech exports.
- Partners. Learn from local ‘startups’ – CITEC, Danfoss, The Switch, Wartsila – that ‘made it’ and seek the next big thing.
- Investors. Cleantech smart money is rare. EnergySpin is backed by local Angels of FIBAN (Europe’s most active Angel network) and VNT Management: VC specialist in architecting cleantech companies for exit.
- Experts. Workshop your startup with Finland’s finest in sales, branding, strategy, product design…
- Mentors. The EnergySpin team has huge energy sector experience – from green buildings and electrical engineering to building an energy tech hardware global sales network.
- Journey. Re-shape your startup’s story around the ‘Customer Value’ you provide rather than the ‘Technology’ you develop.
Leave A Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.