Energy Solaris SRL is a Moldovan technology start-up developing solar thermal products for Moldova and for export. It aims to combat energy poverty and climate change, create jobs and boost exports, whilst contributing to position Moldova as a producer of ‘high quality at attractive prices’.
After two years of intensive Research & Development, the company is about to launch its first product, AirSolaris, at World Expo Milano 2015 on the territory of the Moldovan Pavilion and simultaneously online.
The key responsibilities of the Sales & Customer Service Officer are to:
- Manage and pursue direct sales of the AirSolaris product, with a focus on sales and promotion at Moldova’s Pavilion at World Expo Milano 2015.
- Provide exceptional Customer Service and post-sales support.
Skills and requirements
- Positive, highly motivated and charismatic personality with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, Italian, Romanian and Russian (spoken and written)
- Able to operate and multi-task in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Sales and business development experience (preferably in both Moldova and overseas)
- Experience / passion for renewable energy, food preparation and/or interior design an advantage
- Well developed planning and organizational skills
- Passion for quality, professional and personal growth
- Teamwork skills and a collaborative working style
- Strong attention to detail, analytic and problem-solving skills
- Computer skills, including MS Office and ability to learn new e-services
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
- Valid drivers license and own vehicle are an advantage
Candidates should submit applications in English (i.e. Cover Letter, CV, relevant recommendation letters and references) by 20th of April 2015 by email to Cristina Eni, Manager of Partnerships & Administration, at email@example.com
Position available as from 1st of May 2015