Energy Solaris SRL is a Moldovan technology start-up developing solar thermal products for Moldova and for export. It aims to combat energy poverty and climate change, create jobs and boost exports whilst helping to position brand Moldova as ‘High quality at attractive prices’.
Reporting to the CEO, the key responsibilities of the Operations Manager are to
- Set up and manage the production activities at Energy Solaris SRL
- Administer and coordinate relationships with dealers/distributors and post-sales partners
Skills, competences and experience requirements:
- Production/operations management skills and experience preferred
- Well developed planning and organizational skills
- Passion for quality, professional and personal growth
- Teamwork skills and a collaborative working style
- Good communication, analytic, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Engineering background and/or expertise in renewable energy and/or ventilation an advantage
- Valid drivers license; own vehicle an advantage
- Computer skills, including MS Office and ability to learn new e-services; Autocad an advantage
- Fluent in Romanian and Russian (spoken and written); intermediate English, preferably fluent
For more details leave a message on the contact form, or email email@example.com, with the subject ‘Operations Manager’.
Candidates should submit applications in English (i.e. Cover Letter, CV, relevant recommendation letters and references) by 15th of May 2014 by email to Cristina Eni, Manager of Partnerships & Administration, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Position available as from 1st of June 2014
Leave A Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.